At more than 100 Federal sites throughout the world, MHF provides health promotion, wellness, and fitness programs that include:
Fitness Center Management
Over the past 25 years, Millennium has managed award-winning corporate fitness centers.
- On-site staffing and management
- Fitness and health promotion programming
- Group fitness classes
- Safety and risk management
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Fitness testing and evaluation
- Physical activity services and products
- Data tracking and reporting
- Recreation programming
Physical Activity Services
With more than 75% of the workforce being physically inactive, employers that offer physical activity programs can have a significant impact on the company’s health and bottom line.
- Group Fitness Classes
- Personal Training
- Web Based Programs
- Recreation Programs
- Millennium provides CERTIFIED sports officials throughout the world!
- Coaching Programs
- In Person
Make prevention easy for your employees
Health screenings can help you identify and target health risks among your employees. Early detection of potential medical conditions before symptoms appear may allow for more effective treatment and better overall health. Millennium can plan and coordinate onsite employee health screenings such as blood pressure, body composition, lung function, and cholesterol conducted by certified professionals.
A range of health screenings can be offered according to your workforce profile and interests
- Blood pressure