Millennium staffs and manages over 1,200 skilled personnel in health promotion, wellness, fitness, and human resources to unique markets both nationally and internationally. We are committed to delivering the highest possible level of service to our clients.
Group Exercise Program
Group fitness classes are becoming more popular than training alone. Group exercises used to mean some type of step or aerobics class, but today it includes a diversity of different options such as aquatic fitness, yoga, boot camps style, and countless other variations. Some of the benefits when attending any group exercise class are:
- Provides a sense of camaraderie and support.
- Little friendly competition will make you work a little harder.
- Great motivator if you need that extra kick to get started.
- Making new friends striving toward the same goal.
Here's a list of a few group fitness classes Millennium provides:
- Cardio challenge: A mix of low impact and basic step aerobics designed to get your heart rate up and challenge your muscles.
- Fitness Training Camps: Designed for beginners to intermediate athletes, it involves 30 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise followed by 20 minutes of strength training.
- Aqua Aerobics Water fitness moves your body and pumps your heart without putting extra strain on your joints.
- Core Conditioning: Focuses on working the lower body and core muscles to prepare and strengthen the abdominals and lower back, improving posture.
- Indoor Group Cycling: Provides cardio workout good for all fitness levels and ages by manipulating pedaling speed and resistance.
- Pilates: Focuses on building endurance and strength in the core muscles, rebalancing the body.
- Cardio Kickboxing: A combination of aerobics, boxing, and martial arts. This intense, total body workout can improve strength, aerobic fitness, flexibility, coordination, and balance. You can burn between 500-800 calories in a one-hour class.
- Strength Conditioning: Intense training designed to define major muscle groups.
- Other formats available.
Recreation is an activity of leisure, leisure being discretionary time. The "need to do something for recreation" is an essential element of human biology and psychology. Recreational activities are often done for enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure and are considered to be fun!
- Sports Officiating
- Youth Sport Camps
- Youth Cheerleading Camps
- Youth Dance Classes
- After School Programs
Millennium Health & Fitness firmly believes that education is one of the best ways to improve the health and wellness of its customers. To this end, Millennium has been providing personnel dedicated to the development of new learning material as well as continually updating existing material to meet new industry standards. Millennium,in partnership with National Aerobics & Fitness Trainers Association (NAFTA), provides comprehensive training programs designed to train individuals of all levels starting as beginners to Masters of the Industry with 25+ years' experience, become safe effective leaders in the fitness industry. All materials and courses are developed by professionals in the area of fitness education. The programs range from 16 hours to a 40-hour combination of classroom and practical training that teaches client assessment, exercise program design and implementation, client interaction, professional responsibility, legal issues, and risk management. Graduates of NAFTA's programs boast a pass rate of nearly 70% for the certification exams. NAFTA's Fitness Instructor Training programs are customized to train military personnel, fitness professionals working with seniors, and firefighters.
At more than 100 Federal sites throughout the world, MHF provides health promotion, wellness, and fitness programs that include:
Fitness Center ManagementOver the past 25 years, Millennium has managed award-winning corporate fitness centers.
- On-site staffing and management
- Fitness and health promotion programming
- Group fitness classes
- Safety and risk management
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Fitness testing and evaluation
- Physical activity services and products
- Data tracking and reporting
- Recreation programming
Physical Activity ServicesWith more than 75% of the workforce being physically inactive, employers that offer physical activity programs can have a significant impact on the company's health and bottom line.
- Group Fitness Classes
- Personal Training
- Web Based Programs
- Recreation Programs
- Millennium provides CERTIFIED sports officials throughout the world!
- Coaching Programs
- In Person
Health ScreeningsMake prevention easy for your employees Health screenings can help you identify and target health risks among your employees. Early detection of potential medical conditions before symptoms appear may allow for more effective treatment and better overall health. Millennium can plan and coordinate onsite employee health screenings such as blood pressure, body composition, lung function, and cholesterol conducted by certified professionals. A range of health screenings can be offered according to your workforce profile and interests
- Blood pressure
Millennium is starting a new endeavour in providing comprehensive administrative services include office operations, clerks, support staff, and technical and computer support. We are experienced in the latest technologies and software, and provide a variety of affordable options to meet your requirements on a temporary or permanent basis. Our Administrative services include:
- Call centers
- Full-service copy centers
- Mailroom, digital mail, secure mail and mail delivery services
- Help desk services
- Clerks, including accounting, mail, medical record and general
- Shipping and receiving
- Moving services
- Data entry
- Technical support
- Word processing
- Scanning and digital content management
- Microfilming and imaging
- Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) services
- Secure document destruction