Wellness Fitness Specialist II (Sub)
Last Updated: December 28, 2016
MHF is seeking individuals who are willing to substitute as a Wellness Fitness Specialist II on an as needed bases for a Federal Occupational Health Facility in Fort Worth TX.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Health, wellness or exercise related field OR 3 years experience in the field
- (1) 1 national certification.
- Must have the ability to teach a variety of group exercise classes and be certified in area of teaching.
- CPR/AED Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Provide operational wellness fitness under the direction of the Wellness Fitness Coordinator or Operations Manager.
- Implement fitness programs which include fitness assessments, exercise plans, equipment and exercise orientations, group exercise clases, muscular strength training.
- Candidate may also implement wellness activities such as wellness seminars, incentative programs.
- Provide basic operational and budget tracking report as needed to the Coordinator and/or Operations Manager.